well hello there! Happy turkey day (or nut bread day) to you. I hope you enjoy the day with your loved ones whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not. Still, you might want to take it easy playing today’s game FourthI have some clues and answers to help you.
For those joining us for the first time, here’s how to play Fourth: Start typing only words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the right place in one of the four words, it will be highlighted in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses, but is in the wrong place, it will be shown in yellow. After you have guessed a letter, you will also see on the keyboard whether it is a word. You can always watch a practice match before even starting the daily puzzle.
Here are some pointers for today Fourth game, answer:
Quordle Designation for November 24
- Word 1 (top left) clue – a file keeper at a bank or office, or a convenience store clerk (as in Kevin Smith’s debut)
- Word 2 (top right) clue – what are most of you made of
- Word 3 (lower left) clue – less common
- Word 4 (lower right) clue – the territory of a duke or duchess
- A word contains a triple letter (!)
- Today’s words begin with C, W, R, and D
Quordle Answers for November 24
spoiler alert! Don’t scroll down any further until you’re ready to check it out today Fourth answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
that’s it for today Fourth Directions and answers. I will provide hints and solutions for Friday’s contest on my blog as soon as possible.