Speculation about the rumors of pro wrestling is a beloved pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors spreading around the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that – rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestler rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back which you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the day:
- Wrestling Voting says a source told them he suspects the recent White Rabbit plagues are about Bray Wyatt, but he doesn’t know because “it’s being withheld from everyone.” They hope to keep it as quiet as possible, while still arousing the interest they have in it.
- Ringside News claims that any talk of Vince McMahon going into the Hall of Fame next year is premature and that there isn’t much behind-the-scenes talk between writers and producers.
- Per pugnacious selectionmorale has soared within WWE as corporate employees were told by Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan that they would be getting more holidays in 2023, including Juneteenth, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Eve and a floating holiday.
- For what it’s worth, Dave Meltzer went on to say: Wrestling Observer Radio that the AEW rankings “are not dead, but they have been toned down”. He also said: “There was a decision not to emphasize them so much on television, but they can always go back to it.”
- Even before his recent criminal charges, pugnacious claims WWE had no interest in bringing back Patrick “Velveteen Dream” Clark.
If you’ve heard any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check out our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be true.