Summary The point-of-care diagnostics market size was estimated at US$36. 99 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.92% over the period 2022-2027.
NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast by Region, Segment, Product (Glucose Monitoring Products)” , Infectious Disease Testing Products) and Platforms (Lateral Flow Assays, Immunoassays), 2022-2027″ –
The Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market report provides an executive-level overview of the global Point-of-Care Diagnostics market today, with a detailed forecast of key indicators through 2027.
This market information report presents a comprehensive, forward-looking analysis of the global Point-of-Care Diagnostics market and its key product and platform stacks in a concise format to assist executives formulate proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The point-of-care diagnostics market size was estimated to reach USD 36.99 billion by 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.92% over the period 2022-2027. The key to growth is the high prevalence of infectious diseases and increasing investments and funding for product development. In addition, major strategic partnerships and M&A are expected to accelerate the growth of the market. During the forecast period, the market will witness an increase in government initiatives promoting the growth of the point-of-care diagnostics market.
This report provides an overview of the addressable market for the point-of-care diagnostics market
– It identifies the key trends that are expected to influence market growth over the next 12 to 24 months, divided into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
– Including global market forecast for the Point-of-Care Diagnostics industry
– Includes segmental forecasts and vendor spots from key vendors operating in or in the point-of-care diagnostics industry
reason to buy
This market information report provides a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Point-of-Care Diagnostics market and key opportunities in a concise format to assist executives formulate proactive and profitable growth strategies.
Together with forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and emerging trends in the point-of-care diagnostics markets.
The report also sheds light on key platforms and product segments.
– With various graphs and tables, the report is designed for an executive level audience, with a presentation quality.
– The report provides an easy-to-digest market assessment for decision makers, based on in-depth information gathered from market participants, enabling executives to keep pace with current and emerging trends in the point-of-care diagnostics markets, enabling it to grow.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. ReportLinker finds and organizes the latest industry data, so you get all the market research you need – right in one place.
The story continues
Contact person: Clara: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 International: +1 339-368-6001