The report “Digital Marketing Software Global Market Report 2022” has been added ResearchAndMarkets.coms Visit.
The global digital marketing software market is expected to grow from $56.77 billion in 2021 to $67.53 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.95%. The digital marketing software market is expected to grow to $141.84 billion by 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.38%.
The main types of solutions in digital marketing software are CRM software, email marketing, social media, search marketing, content management, marketing automation, campaign management, and other solutions. CRM software solutions are provided to manage business relationships and interactions with customers and prospects. CRM software helps improve digital marketing campaigns with a record of audience data.
North America will become the largest region in the digital marketing software market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period. The Regions covered in Digital Marketing Software market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Increase in internet penetration is driving the growth of the digital marketing software market. Internet penetration is increasing with the increasing use of smartphones and the growing influence of social networking sites. The growing presence of social media and social advertising and increasing reliance on internet and broadband connections are responsible for the growth of the digital marketing software market. Companies are using the increasing internet penetration to analyze consumer behavior and preferences in real time and to market their own digital marketing strategies.
This will create a significant demand for digital marketing software as this software solution is the best means of reaching audiences online. For example, according to data from DataReportal, the US has an internet penetration rate of about 92.0% in 2022, with an increase of 2.8% to 8.4 million internet users between 2021 and 2022. Similarly, the internet penetration rate in the UK was about 98.0% in 2022, rising by 0.4% to reach 300 thousand internet users between 2021 and 2022. Therefore, the demand for digital marketing software will increase with increasing internet penetration.
Technological advancement is a major trend in the digital marketing software market that is gaining popularity. Technological advancements include the use of artificial intelligence (AI) tools in digital marketing software that are redefining customer-facing services for digital marketers by increasing productivity and optimizing the user experience.
Using AI to improve the customer experience can deliver four key improvements such as chatbots, predictive and targeted content, content generation, and image recognition capabilities. Each of these can improve digital marketing by providing more targeted and relevant content to target users. For example, in September 2020, Mailchimp, a US-based all-in-one marketing platform, launched a suite of AI-driven solutions to help customers design their graphic assets and write better email subject lines. Is. It also helps companies determine the best next course of action. It also offers personalized product recommendations for customers and predictive behavioral targeting tools and other features.
1) Solution by: CRM software; email advertising; social media; search marketing; material management; marketing automation; campaign management; other solutions
2) by services: professional services; managed services
3) Per stake: Cloud; On the base
4) according to the size of the organization: large enterprises; Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
5) By industry: BFSI; transport and logistics; consumer goods and retail; education; Healthcare; Production; media and entertainment; Telecom and ICT; travel and hospitality; other industries
2. Digital Marketing Software Market Characteristics
3. Digital Marketing Software Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Digital Marketing Software
5. Market Size and Growth of Digital Marketing Software
6. Digital Marketing Software Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of the Digital Marketing Software Market
8. Asia Pacific Digital Marketing Software Market
9. China digital marketing software market
10. Indian Digital Marketing Software Market
11. Japanese digital marketing software market
12. Australia Digital Marketing Software Market
13. Indonesian Digital Marketing Software Market
14. South Korea Digital Marketing Software Market
15. Western European Digital Marketing Software Market
16. UK digital marketing software market
17. German digital marketing software market
18. France Digital Marketing Software Market
19. Eastern European Digital Marketing Software Market
20. Russia Digital Marketing Software Market
21. North American Digital Marketing Software Market
22. US Digital Marketing Software Market
23. South American Digital Marketing Software Market
24. Digital Marketing Software Market in Brazil
25. Middle East Digital Marketing Software Market
26. African digital marketing software market
27. Digital Marketing Software Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profile
28. Major Mergers and Acquisitions in the Digital Marketing Software Market
29. Future Vision and Potential Analysis of the Digital Marketing Software Market
- Adobe Inc.
- Hub Spot Inc.
- International Business Machine Corporation
- Marketo Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
For more information about this report see