- WWE Main Event results: Cedric Alexander vs T-Bar
- Pro Wrestling returns to Mall of America at F1RST Wrestling Saturday Night Nitro
- Wrestling Observer Radio: UFC 279 recap and Fallout, ratings, SmackDown and Rampage, and more
Latest Free Youtube Videos:
job listing: onlamp php/mysql developer. Experience with vbulletin and drupal/wordpress a plus. E-mail email@example.com With PHP Developer Resume With Theme.
This week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter:
- September 12, 2022 Observer Newsletter: CM Punk, Kenny Omega, Young Bucks feud backstage at AEW All Out
Punk’s latest injury details
Details of Punk’s broken leg, how it happened, and his recovery
Why more details about the suspension were not announced on television
suspension and how the company is handling the backstage fight
surfacing stories about fighting that are clearly not true, to explain why things happened
More information about the press conference
Other things that happened that weren’t reported
Where does AEW go from here
Full coverage of the conflict in the Castle
Full coverage of AEW All Out
PPV and live numbers for both shows and what lessons can be taken
Notes from our two-hour interview with Tony Khan on AEW business
Keiji Muto Retirement News
WWE Worlds Colloid Coverage
UFC debuts in France with a spectacular main event
TV ratings of all national shows as well as how each segment performed
CMLL Noche de Campeones card with fan voting on matches
Lucha Libre de Cade at Arena Mexico
Five Star Grand Prix Update
N-1 Tournament Finals and Next Major NOAH Show
ric flair movie
Notes on Scottish Hall of Famer Ian Campbell
thunder rosa update
Update on AEW Video Games
Advance Tickets for WWE and AEw Shows
International TV Ratings
WWE and AEW streaming numbers
Backstage Fight in UFC
New executive in WWE as well as new contract details for WWE’s big four execs
This week’s Retro Observer newsletter:
- August 1, 2005 Observer Newsletter: Muhammad Hassan’s character written off, Lord Alfred Hayes dies
Order Print Wrestling Observer now and have it delivered by mail or by mailing your name, address, Visa or MasterCard number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org. www.paypal.com Directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40, and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, rates are $16 for a 4, $27 for an 8, $38.50 for a 12, $76 for a 24, $126 for a 40, and $162.50 for a 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for a 4, $48.50 for a 12, $93 for a 24, $155 for a 40, and $201.50 for a 52.
If you order by mail with check, cash or money order at PO Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can receive a $1 discount in each price range.
Sunday News Updates
We have two weekend shows. Garrett Gonzales and I talked all the news of his week on a show and Brian and I went down the UFC and weekend TV shows as well as the latest news.
With regards to last night’s UFC 279, there was one big unanswered question. Dana White said the commission would not have allowed Nate Diaz on 171 to face Khamzat Chimaev on 178.5. But the commission allowed Li Jingliang to face Daniel Rodriguez at age 171, at 180. And in the cage the two looked more than nine pounds apart.
Chimayev, who was in one of the biggest heels I’ve seen in the UFC, probably also in GSP-level facing Matt Cera/Josh Koschek in Montreal, said he still wanted to fight at 170 and lose weight. can do. In a post-show press conference, Dana White said that she thinks Chimaev should get up to 185 pounds.
As for Google searches, last night’s show generated 2.5 million searches, of which over a million were related to Diaz. This will indicate a good PPV number. AEW, which never cracks the top 20 until PPV show day, was at No. 9 with 100,000 on Monday and 50,000 on Wednesday with No. 16, the first related to controversy and the second related to Controversy. First word came out that the triceps injury was serious. Regarding his fight with Jake Paul, the other combat game-related placement for the week was Anderson Silva at number 13 on Tuesday.
With regards to the Li Jingliang vs Daniel Rodriguez fight, it was a very controversial decision for Rodriguez. Judge Michael Ball played rounds two and three for Rodriguez. Judge Douglas Crosby has another two for Rodriguez. Judge Ron McCarthy only had one round for Rodriguez. Almost every media score was 29-28 for Jingliang, scoring 92% for him and 8% for Rodriguez.
We’re looking for your thoughts on last night’s UFC 279, so you can pick up on the best and worst of the match, as well as a thumbs up, thumbs down, or thumbs up middle. firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re also looking for reports on these weekend shows:
Friday SmackDown in Seattle (dark match only)
NXT in Jacksonville on Friday and Orlando on Saturday
WWE House Show tonight in Wenatchee, WA
New Japan in Las Vegas tonight for strong taping at Sam’s Town.
We are looking for results, finishes and highlights email@example.com
Last Night’s Raw House Show in Colorado Springs, CO:
- street profit b alpha academy
- Nikki Ash defeated Dana Brooke in a three-way match for the 24/7 title, then Tamina pinned Ash, then Brooke defeated Tamina and Brooke escaped with the belt.
- Rey Mysterio b Austin Theory
- Bianca Belair & Asuka & Alexa Bliss b Bailey & Io Skye & Dakota Kai.
- Matt Riddle b Omos-DQ when MVP intervened
- Finn Balor & Damien Priest b AJ Styles & Dolph Ziggler with Dominic Mysterio
- Bobby Lashley b The Miz in Street Fight for the US Title. Tommaso Ciampa was intervening and helping The Miz win the title, the lights went out and Dexter Loomis came to the front and saved the title. Lashley puts Ciampa and The Miz on the table to win (thanks to Lupita Lara)
- SmackDown House Show last night in Spokane, WA:
- Usos Be New Day To Keep Tag Title
- Karian Cross b Drew Gulak Crossjacket by Choc
- Shinsuke Nakamura b Happy Corbin via Kinshasa
- Aaliyah and Raquel Rodriguez retain women’s tag titles on Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler and Zia Lee and Schottzy when Aaliyah pinned Lee
- Liv Morgan b Natalya retains women’s title
- Sheamus & Butch & Ridge Holland b Gunther & Giovanni Vinci & Ludwig Kaiser via DQ
- Drew McIntyre b Sami Zayn in a street fight with Claymore Kick after putting it through a table
- (Thanks to Ryan Millman and Jesse Carder)
The Fallen Henley vs. Lash legend has been added to Tuesday’s NXT 2.0 first year anniversary card.
This is what the counting of votes looks like in the fans who voted on Tuesday
To bet in the Pretty Deadly vs. Creed Brothers Tag Title Match, fans will vote for a Whirlwind Match, a No DQ Match or a Cage Match.
To rival Carmelo Hayes for the North American title, Wes Lee, who would fan swill vote over either Gacy or Von Wagner.
A&E hasn’t had any new material from WWE for a while now, but they’re airing replays of Biography with Bill Goldberg tonight at 8 p.m., Undertaker and the Undertaker at 10 p.m. and Midnight With Goldberg again.
As of this morning, there were 165 tickets left for tonight’s New Japan Show in Las Vegas. Sam’s Town was established for 914. Tonight’s card:
- Russ Robinson vs Ren Narita
- Qt Marshall vs Shota Umino
- Doc Gallows Vs Che Cabrera
- Shingo Takagi vs Rocky Romero
- Tomohiro Ishii vs Tom Lawlor
- Mystico and Blake Christian Vs Mascara Dorada and Alex Zahn
- Jay White & Karl Anderson vs Homicide & Wheeler Utah
MCW from last night at Joppa, MD: Angel Alvarado three-way on Alex Devine and Steve Fuerte, Trey Miguel (with Leo Rush in the corner) b Mike Walker, Robert Locke and Eric Martin b Diego Cruz and Laure Diaz, Mandy Lyon Won b Zeyuda Steele, Drools & Chuck Lennox & Eric Redbird b Jacobs Family, Tim Spriggs (a BJJ Champion) b Killian McMurphy. Spriggs was a surprise replacement for Brandon Scott, Chris Bay b. Miles Hawkins, Brian Johnson won the 11-man Bruiser Strong Rumble Elimination Match and became the new MCW Champion.
Britain Hart (6-1) defeated Charissa Sigala (1-3-1) in the main event last night in Great Falls, MT to become the first Bear Knuckle Fighting Strawweight Champion. Former UFC fighter Joe Riggs was no match for Ken Dyer when Riggs was shot down and unable to continue after an accidental headbutt.
KSW sold Arena Otrow in Osrow Wielkopolski, Poland yesterday. Phil de Fries retained his heavyweight title in the main event for the seventh time with a submission in 4:11 over Ricardo Prassel. Tom Breeze defeated former Olympic wrestler Damien Janikowski by guillotine in 1:55 of the second round. Janikowski got upset after the match, saying that he had never tapped out and that Breeze seemed ready for a rematch.
GOUGE from last night in Raleigh, NC:
- Mecha Mercenary & Dirty Daddy b Bobby Wohlfert & Victor Andrews
- Snooty Fox & TKO b Mecha Mercenary & Dirty Daddy
- Snooty Fox & TKO b Viva La Smith won the Gauge Tag Title
- Caitlin Marie & Glamor Boy Khan b Nina O’Rion & Chet Sterling,
- Waylon Maze b Caribbean Tiger in a Lumberjack Match
- TIM Bold Seymour Snot Goes To Keep The Title.
- The next show is 9/24 at Clouds Brewery in Raleigh, NC.
#Daily #Updates #UFC #Notes #Google #Trends #WWE #House #Show