- WWE Raw ratings remain strong thanks to the return of John Cena
- Pat McPhee says The Rock allowed the catchphrase to be used on WWE SmackDown
- WWE’s Dana Brooke ‘doing well’ after ‘bad car accident’
- ESPN Reveals Nominees for Best WWE Moment ESPY Awards
- Jake Atlas domestic violence case dropped
- Wrestling Observer Live: Raw reports, Money in the Bank, AEW and NXT previews, brand splits, and more!
- Figure Four Daily: Lance Storm reviews AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door!
- Dragon King Carl Classic Wrestling Show: Yeti Biography
- Wrestling Observer Radio: Rita Chatron, Moxley, Forbidden Door, Raw, Stardom, and more!
Latest Free Youtube Videos:
job listing: onlamp php/mysql developer. Experience with vbulletin and drupal/wordpress a plus. E-mail email@example.com With PHP Developer Resume With Theme.
This week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter:
- June 27, 2022 Observer Newsletter: Stephanie McMahon Named Interim CEO of WWE, Forbidden Door Preview
- In highlights:
- Match and Artist of the Week
- How Stephanie McMahon went from leaving the company to CEO in a matter of weeks
- take charge of what they say
- Update on Vince McMahon’s story
- John Laurinitis’ departure
- Genius on Laurinitis and Bruce Pritchard
- Oliver Luck lawsuit settlement
- The law firm looking at WWE and what to look for in that story
- Forbidden Door Preview
- Forbidden door ticket demand
- Comparison with the WCW show and how that show fared
- Upcoming WWE PPV and injury news
- A look back at the 20-year history of Impact Wrestling
- Business Notes on Slammyversary
- Crossover between WWE and AEW fans for those who ordered Slammiversary
- Why this year’s G1 tournament looks so different from the past
- Full coverage of TripleMania including trade notes
- UFC coverage for this week’s show
- A look back at the late Tim White and his memories of his time with Andre the Giant
- A Look at the Career of the Late Dave Hebner
- Ratings for all shows as well as how the segments performed
- Stardom PPV Card this week
- Last week’s major All Japan Show
- Keiji Muto’s last matches
- Yet another thing negatively affects New Japan economically.
- Last week’s NJPW show and Kushida’s next and back
- Upcoming US dates and lineup
- AEW Champion working on big New Japan show in July
- Update on Jim Duggan’s health
- More About Ric Flair’s Retirement Match
- English language book written by Japanese star
- Daughter of 90s Star Debut
- A Look at Will Osprey vs. Nick Wayne
- effects tv notes
- More on Blood and Guts
- Tickets are on sale for AEW and WWE shows
- The story behind what was to happen in the Hardy match
- More AEW Injuries
- streaming number
- Dana White talks about Nate Diazzo
- Lots of new UFC fights
- John Cena’s Drawing Power
- NXT UK taping note
- Weekend House Show Report
- streaming number
- International Rating Note
This week’s Retro Observer newsletter:
- May 16, 2005 Observer Newsletter: Dusty Rhodes removed as TNA booker, Chris Cresky dies
Order Print Wrestling Observer now and have it delivered by mail or by mailing your name, address, Visa or MasterCard number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org. www.paypal.com Directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40, and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, rates are $16 for a 4, $27 for an 8, $38.50 for a 12, $76 for a 24, $126 for a 40, and $162.50 for a 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for a 4, $48.50 for a 12, $93 for a 24, $155 for a 40, and $201.50 for a 52.
If you order by mail with check, cash or money order at PO Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can receive a $1 discount in each price range.
Tuesday News Updates
- John Cena posted a tweet this morning Reflecting on returning to Raw to celebrate its 20th anniversary: “Overwhelmed by all the messages this month. Being on #WWERaw last night gave me the chance to show you how much you mean to me. Thank you @WWE for every chance you gave me, so I will always continue to give my best for my home, for my family, for the US.”
- sew Best wishes from Make-A-Wish Foundation Before RAW last night.
- AEW Commentator Taz Congratulates Cena on his 20th anniversary About his debut: “Well-deserved celebration for John Cena – I remember when he started in WWE, he worked very hard, was humble and very positive whenever I was around him. I have called many of his matches and Have seen their growth going fast. Just a great friend…congratulations John!”
- After qualifying for the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match, Becky Lynch CUT promo after RAW goes off air Last night. Lynch said that he didn’t need a loud talk from Cena to know that he was the living embodiment of “Never Give Up.”
- Mick Foley marked the 24th anniversary King of the Ring in his 1998 Hell in a Cell match against The Undertaker: “24 years ago today. What were you doing on June 28, 1998? I was taking flying lessons, courtesy of @undertaker. To you all Thank you for sharing this magical moment in time and making it an iconic part of wrestling history.”
- Mustafa Ali Vs T-Bar and Akira Tozawa Vs Ciampa will match in this week’s WWE Main Event.
- Shayna Baszler Guests on this week’s episode Out of Character with Ryan Satin.
- WWE YouTube channel uploaded John Cena vs Undertaker From the August 7, 2003 episode of SmackDown, Bobby Lashley vs Kofi Kingston Money in the Bank for the WWE Championship from 2021, and Asuka vs Nikki Cross From the June 28, 2017 edition of NXT to the NXT Women’s Championship.
- Tony Khan on Twitter Noted that AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Earned over $5 million in pay-per-view revenue: “Thanks everyone, especially wrestling fans around the world, who made last Sunday’s #ForbiddenDoor event a hit, $1 million in ticket sales + $5 million at PPV We’re back on Wednesday night for #AEWDynamite on @TBSNetwork @ 8pm ET/7pm CT/8pm PT #BloodAndGuts TOMORROW!
- AEW and the Jacksonville Jaguars Foundation has been announced as the title sponsor For CultureBall 2022, which is “the leading sensory inclusion and invisible disability acceptance fundraising event in the country.”
- Eddie Kingston Spoke to MLive ahead of Blood & Guts: “You won’t see me coming over the cage. I’m gonna use the cage as a weapon. I’m going to kick, I’m going to punch, I’m gonna bite. I’m gonna try to leave you I’m leaving. It’s called ‘blood and guts’ for a reason. Will there be blood? Most likely. Will dare? You know, we’re about to spill our guts in front of all of you. It’s just a violent place (Cage) And Detroit is a violent city, so it’s perfect.
- Kingston also commented on the inclusion of Claudio Castagnoli in his squad for the Blood & Guts match: “Of course I didn’t like it. I don’t trust the guy. And whatever people want to say about me.” He says I am a hothead and I don’t let things go. I just know that when I see bad guys, I like to call him on it.”
- AEW’s Road to Blood and Guts preview Available now,
- Trailer for the movie “Marcus” starring Paul Waite released today,
- Sammy Guevara Documented Forbidden Door Week on his vlog.
- The Good Brothers vs PCO and Vincent Added in effect this Thursday case.
- mlw shared the trailer of hyping His upcoming action figure line up with Boss Fight Studio.
#Daily #Update #John #Cena #AEW #Notes #Impact