cave kittens A collection of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), but with a stronger purpose: to save the world from plastic. With such an innovative goal to come, Kuti Kitties will soon be released in the second week of November.
The Kuti Kitty NFT project came about with an understanding of how plastic permeates the air, land, water and vegetation and has even entered our bodies. This project will revive plastic that pollutes the oceans and make a difference to our planet by making useful items from recycled plastic.
about cat cat
The Kute Kitties collection contains 10,000 NFTs with over 100+ different features making it a ‘rare’ and insanely cool Kutee Kitty. The kitten’s unique characteristics are reflected in that particular NFT’s metadata and are displayed alongside other NFTs with that unique characteristic.
Something bigger and more important than a simple collection of Kutty Kitty tokens.
Six Phases of the Kuti Kitty Project:
- The first phase will involve mining NFTs at 0.03 ETH and the NFT collection will be launched on the leading secondary market, OpenSea. The project will also launch themed T-shirts made entirely from recycled materials.
- The second phase involves launching a collection of 3D cats with additional monetary benefits, travel donations for holders. Additional batches of T-shirts and hoodies (made from eco-friendly materials) will be released, with 50% of the proceeds going to charity to preserve our oceans and 50% to the holders.
- The third phase will enable the launch of a YouTube channel showcasing all charitable initiatives worldwide. As members of the community travel the world, they will plant different trees. Also, 50% of the channel’s revenue will be donated to charity, and the remaining 50% will be redistributed to holders within the community.
- In the fourth phase, the project will launch its own e-commerce for sustainable products made from recycled materials. Specifically, e-commerce income would be a passive income system. Every month, 20% of the income from this e-commerce is returned to the NFT holders.
- Phase five will fund a project, for example Kinesis, that will generate innovative bioplastics from hemp and other agricultural waste.
Benefits of membership:
- The first 100 members to have profile pictures of Kutty Kitty NFTs will be whitelisted. Users who win the extraction will get Ethereum (ETH).
- In addition, 5 members of the whitelist will receive a paid scenic spotting trip from the team.
a $10,000 contest
To win a prize of $10,000 in ETH, entrants must create a video showing how they have improved the environment in various ways, such as planting a tree, growing flowers, adopting an animal in need, and by creatively reusing plastic. . At the end of the competition, 10 lucky winners will be selected and the grand prize is $10,000 in ETH!
Note: The first stage competition will be held initially for NFT holders, but will be open to everyone at a later date.
The project will also tap into major investments to manufacture innovative materials. NFT Collection strives to use discarded plastic from both land and oceans to develop rare and valuable digital collectibles. The proceeds from each Kutty Kitty are reinvested back into the project to fund contractors who need to remove rubbish or plastic debris from land and sea. The used plastic is then sent to a growing network of recycling facilities. The more cave kittens sold, the more investment generated in plastic cleanup and recycling initiatives.
The USP of the NFT project is that it aims to inspire other projects to come up with such purposeful long-term goals. The project uses self-sustaining strategies with positive and achievable ripple effects that are sure to make significant changes to the planet. Please note that NFT holders will earn 20% of investment returns when funding programs related to environmental protection.
Disclaimer This article is a paid publication and has no journalistic/editorial involvement with CoinGap. CoinGap does not endorse/subscribe to the content of the article/ad and/or the views expressed therein. Do your market research before taking any action. The author or publication assumes no responsibility for your personal financial loss.